New Orleans is redefining the bar crawl game this St. Patrick’s Day weekend with the Irish Stroll. Day one will begin on Saturday March 16th, when all of your go-to watering holes will open their doors to celebrate the Emerald Isle. Golden ales and milky stouts are waiting for you along with a spirited crowd for a fun filled bar hopping adventure. No cover-charges are involved when you’ve got a ticket to this event. This is the golden wristband at the end of the rainbow, my Celtic friends, so get ready for a bar crawl you won’t forget. This is the only way to hit up all of your favorite spots and take advantage of exclusive holiday drink specials this St. Patrick’s Day weekend, so pick up your ticket to New Orleans’ Irish Stroll now.
From 1pm to 8pm, register at the designated registration site to get your lucky wristband and map. Coming with an entourage? We thought so, which is why we have a discount for groups over four looking for a wee bit of fun. If you’re planning on being a St. Patty’s day all-star, pickup a multi-day pass for non-stop celebration this holiday weekend.
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event