Charleston is taking its bar crawl game to the next level this St. Patrick’s day weekend. We’re kicking off with day one of our Irish stroll on Saturday March 14th, when all of your go-to watering holes will open their doors to celebrate the Emerald Isle. Frothy pints, good music, great company, and no cover-charges are waiting for you across the city. Grab your crew or fly solo in a sea of green – it’s impossible not to feel the Celtic spirit. Get ready, the Irish stroll has arrived in Charleston – dressing green and drinking gold never felt this good.
From 1pm to 5pm, register at the designated registration site. Grab your wristband and map detailing participating venues and get ready for a luck-filled St. Patrick’s Day! Bringing your whole crew to party? We thought so, that’s why we’re offering a discount for groups over four looking for a wee bit of fun. If you’re planning on partaking in the whole weekend of festivities, pick up a multi-day pass for non-stop celebration.
- Bay Street Biergarten - 549 E Bay St
- Burns Alley Tavern - 354B King Street
- HoM - 563 King Street
- Mynt - 135 Calhous Street
- Warehouse - 45 Spring Street
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Entry is subject to capacity and participants may incur wait times
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event