It may be the end of the weekend, but it’s just the beginning of Chicago’s most spirited St. Patrick’s Day celebration – the Irish Stroll bar crawl. Enjoy cover-free access to the city’s best watering holes and clink glasses with friends all day and night. This is the last event in a weekend-long blarney bender and we intend to go out in style. Indulge in some good old-fashioned shameless shenanigans and forget your four-leaf clovers, because your wristband is all you need to enjoy exclusive drink specials at every locale. We’re ready to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day like never before, and Chicago looks good in green.
From 5pm to 8pm, register at the designated registration site. Grab your wristband and map detailing participating venues and get ready for a luck-filled St. Patrick’s Day! Bringing your whole crew to party? We thought so, that’s why we’re offering a discount for groups over four looking for a wee bit of fun. If you’re planning on partaking in the whole weekend of festivities, pick up a multi-day pass for non-stop celebration.
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
Registration Location | Franks Bar | 2503 N. Clark St | 5pm-8pm
** Venues Subject to Change