Your favorite Irish Stroll is back, Chicago, and it’s time to get trolleyed early in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. On Saturday March 14th, all of the Windy City’s hottest bars will host festive celebrations honoring ye old Ireland. No cover charges, no worries, and no holding back – this is the bar crawl to end all bar crawls. Pull out your green garb and get ready to revel in Irish spirit. Every venue will offer exclusive drink specials that give you more reasons to celebrate. There’s nothing better than a chilly pint of your favorite brew and a city-wide celebration. Get your crew ready to take a shot of luck this St. Patrick’s Day on the Irish Stroll.
From 1pm to 5pm, register at the designated registration site. Grab your wristband and map detailing participating venues and get ready for a luck-filled St. Patrick’s Day! Bringing your whole crew to party? We thought so, that’s why we’re offering a discount for groups over four looking for a wee bit of fun. If you’re planning on partaking in the whole weekend of festivities, pick up a multi-day pass for non-stop celebration.
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
Registration Location | Franks Bar | 2503 N. Clark St | 1pm-5pm