It’s almost time for Pittsburgh’s favorite green holiday, and we’re celebrating St. Patrick’s day with the annual Irish Stroll bar crawl. This is Day Two of the Pittsburgh Irish Stroll and the culmination of a weekend filled with St. Patty dedications. The whole city will be ready to keep going after Saturday night’s epic Get Shamrocked party. Celebrate the Emerald Isle on the official day with some lucky friends who have wristbands to Pittsburgh’s favorite hotspots. Every participating Irish Stroll bar will have exclusive drink specials and their own St. Patty’s Day festivities. Your wristband gets you into all of them without paying a cover charge. Shamrock ‘n roll, Pittsburgh, it’s time to paint the town green.
Meet your crew at the registration point from 5pm to 8pm to pick up your wristbands and a map that steers you to Pittsburgh’s best watering holes. If you’re going with more than three people, take advantage of the group discount for over four! Attend a whole weekend of St. Patty’s themed events with a multi-day pass that includes the Irish Strolls.
- Local Brewhouse| 140 Federal St, | 5PM-8PM
-Local Brewhouse - 140 Federal St
- Sharp Edge Bistro - 922 Penn Ave
- Mike's Beer Bar - Boggs Building LP, 110 Federal St
- 941 Saloon - 941 Liberty Ave #1
- Ten Penny - 960 Penn Ave
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event