The Irish Stroll, Pittsburgh’s favorite pint-chasing St. Patrick’s Day adventure, is kicking off Day One on Saturday March 14th. We’re ready to celebrate and you’re ready to drink – so put on your best green garb and get ready to pick up where Pittsburgh left off at the Lucky Hour party the night before. Have a blast in pursuit of clovers and cocktails at your favorite bars and pubs, all featuring holiday drink specials for your enjoyment. Your wristband obliterates cover charges, which means you get to bar hop with ease and hang on to your gold this St. Patrick’s Day. Honor the Emerald Isle with some shamrock shenanigans this St. Patrick’s Day on Day One of the Irish Stroll!
Head to the designated registration venue between 1pm and 5pm to pick up your wristband and map. If you’re going with your entourage, you can take advantage of the discount for groups over four. Experience all three days of events with a multi-day pass for non-stop celebrating this St. Patty’s Weekend!
- Local Brewhouse | 140 Federal St | 1PM-5PM
- Local Brewhouse
- Ten Penny
- Sharp Edge Bistro
- Mike's Beer Bar
- 941 Saloon
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event