Portland’s Irish Stroll bar crawl is back for another Saint Patrick’s Day full of exclusive drink specials and rowdy fun. This is Day Two of the Portland’s Irish stroll on the official green holiday, which means Irish spirit will be in full swing. As luck would have it, your wristband gets you into all of your favorite watering holes without a cover charge. Show the rest of the world what the craic is this St. Patrick’s Day, Portland. There are plenty of Irish antics waiting for you at Portland’s Irish Stroll bar crawl!
Head over to the registration point from 1pm to 8pm and grab your wristband and map that guides you through the venues. If you’re crawling with friends, make sure you take advantage of our group discount ticket for parties over four. The whole weekend of festivities is also available to partiers who opt for multi-day passes and non-stop revelry.
The Civic Taproom | 621 SW 19th Ave 5pm-8pm
- The Civic Taproom | 621 SW 19th Ave | $3 Lager, $1 Off any Draft, Well or Wine
- Scooter McQuade's Restaurant & Bar | 1321 SW Washington St | $7 Screw an Irishman, $7 Jameson Shots, and $6 Bonyard RPM IPA's
- Wildwood Saloon | 1955 W Burnside St | $7 Screw an Irishman, $7 Jameson Shots, and $6 Bonyard RPM IPA's
- Pope House Bourbon Lounge | 2075 NW Glisan St | $6 Kilbeggan Irish Coffee, $10 Guiness w a Jameson Back
- McMenamins Ringlers Pub | 1332 W Burnside | $1 off Beer and Wine, $5 Well Drinks, $3.50 Pizza Slice, and $4.25 Cajun Tots
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
** Venues Subject to Change