St. Patrick’s Day is back, Portland, which means it’s time for Day One of the Irish Stroll bar crawl. We know you’ll be pumped for the weekend after Friday night’s Lucky Hour party, so we’re keeping the party going Saturday afternoon with the Irish Stroll. Get excited for an all-day clover extravaganza with absolutely no cover charges. Every hotspot along the stroll will have exclusive drink specials for you and your friends to take advantage of – which means plenty of opportunity to make St. Pat proud. Join us for a migrating party this St. Patrick’s Day weekend on Portland’s Irish Stroll!
Gather your cohort and head to the registration destination from 1pm to 5pm to get your wristband and map that guide the way. If you’re coming with three friends or more make sure you take advantage of our group discount! A multi-day pass gets you non-stop partying all weekend long if you’re an Emerald Isle die-hard and you want to attend all of our events over the weekend!
The Civic Taproom | 621 SW 19th Ave 1pm-5pm
- The Civic Taproom | 621 SW 19th Ave | $3 Lager, $1 Off any Draft, Well or Wine
- Scooter McQuade's Restaurant & Bar | 1321 SW Washington St | $7 Screw an Irishman, $7 Jameson Shots, and $6 Bonyard RPM IPA's
- Wildwood Saloon | 1955 W Burnside St | $7 Screw an Irishman, $7 Jameson Shots, and $6 Bonyard RPM IPA's
- Pope House Bourbon Lounge | 2075 NW Glisan St | $6 Kilbeggan Irish Coffee, $10 Guiness w a Jameson Back
- McMenamins Ringlers Pub | 1332 W Burnside | $1 off Beer and Wine, $5 Well Drinks, $3.50 Pizza Slice, and $4.25 Cajun Tots
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
** Venues Subject to Change