Get in the green spirit, Seattle, Day One of the St. Patrick's Day Irish Stroll bar crawl is here. Take off to find the pint of gold at the end of the rainbow on Saturday, March 16th . Your wristband means you'll be treated to free admission to your favorite hotspots. Taste the flavor of luck in pints all over town as you and your crew enjoy drink specials at every locale. This boisterous party journey is not for the faint of heart and Seattle's seasoned nightlifers know the Irish Stroll is legendary. Don't miss out this St. Patrick's Day weekend - join us for Day One of the Irish Stroll!
Head to the registration destination between 1pm and 5pm and pick up your lucky wristband and map! Check out our deals on group discounts and multi-day passes so you can save your gold this St. Patrick's Day!
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
Quinn's Pub | 1001 E Pike St | 1pm-5pm
Capital Cider - 818 E Pike St
Quinn's Pub - 1001 E Pike St
Knee High Stocking Co - 1526 11th Ave
Linda's Tavern - 707 E Pine St
** Subject to Capacity
** Venues Subject to Change